Summer is finally here which means trips to the beach and grilling in the back yard. The team at Zokos has been working hard to get ready for BBQ season and has put together a short list for a guaranteed good time:
- Be ready for weather. Whether it’s a tarp, or a back-up plan – have one.
- Remember the Veggies. Not everyone’s a carnivore.
- Be original. Whether it’s a new drink or new people, keep things fresh.
- Let friends help out. Reduce your stress by having friends lend a hand.
- RSVP! Be a good guest and let the host know if you’re coming.
Additionally, we’ve been working hard to build some features to make your life even easier. Here are a few of our favorites that we think you’ll love:
- Feeling Potlucky? RSVPed guests can now add a dish to the menu.
- Flexible RSVP: Now you can set the RSVP deadline to any day and time which means that you can host same day events.
- Improved Sharing: It’s simple to share your event using a custom link.
- Zokos Anywhere! You canuse Zokos anywhere in the world with an address.